CLICK HERE & GET
25% BLACK MONDAY DISCOUNT
PLEASE NOTE: (applied on final checkout page)
DOUBLE DISC EDITION. 2 DVD 9 (DUAL LAYER) DISCS
WITH OVER 202 MINS OF EXCLUSIVE BONUS MATERIAL.
20-PAGE BOOKLET WITH FOREWORD BY MICHAEL MOORCOCK
INTRODUCTION BY THE DIRECTOR
ALAN MOORE -writer, artist and performer- is the world's most critically acclaimed and widely admired creator of comic books and graphic novels.
In The Mindscape of Alan Moore we see a portrait of the artist as contemporary shaman, someone with the power to transform consciousness by means of manipulating language, symbols and images.
The film leads the audience through Moore's world with the writer himself as guide, beginning with his childhood background, following the evolution of his career as he transformed the comics medium, through to his immersion in a magical worldview where science, spirituality and society are part of the same universe.
The Mindscape of Alan Moore is an audiovisual document of utmost relevance in the wake of current global developments.
Original Music by Drew Richards. Additional Music by Bill Laswell & Alan Douglas, Lustmord, Spectre
EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED BY JOHN COULTHART
- Making of Documentary
- Interviews with the Director
- Interviews with the Special FX-Make up Artist
- Interviews with the Music Composer
- Original Theatrical Trailers
- Chapter Selection
- Selected Voice over commentary
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS FROM THE COMIC BOOK UNIVERSE
- Interview with Melinda Gebbie (Lost Girls)
- Interviews with Paul Gravett (Comics Historian)
- Interview with Dave Gibbons (Watchmen)
- Interviews with David Lloyd (V for Vendetta)
- Interview with Kevin O’ Neill (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen)
- Interview with Jose Villarubia (Mirror of Love, Voice of the Fire)
- Video Aspect Ratio: Wide Screen 16:9
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Disc Formats: PAL DVD 9 or NTSC DVD 9 / Dual Layer
- Region Code: 0
NOTE: Available in 2 individually mastered TV system formats, both Region 0
(e.g. USA, Canada, Japan)
(e.g. UK, Europe)